Sometimes I get frustrated or even upset with things.
And often times the idea of Dying is a little unsettling.
But then you think of how eloquently the universe just keeps moving with or without humans.
First world, Third World none of that matters we all live, suffer and feel joy - but beyond that the real big picture- not Global warming no.. not even the earth slowly dying because all life on earth is just a small part of the big picture.
EARTH IS TINY. SO FUCKING TINY.
I don’t think any of us are equal or meaningless, we just.. are because we got to be.
So the Nebulas and Great Voids of space, just like you and me just are.
Sorry Tumblr I’m not really myself today.
Posted on Thursday, 5 July
Tagged as: Eagle Nebula Stars Sorry Rant Pushmedownthestairs
- tinycitiestinyashes likes this
- neverjustasimplelife reblogged this from pushmedownthestairs
- jadorex likes this
- color-me-candid reblogged this from pushmedownthestairs
- gimmiebeerorgimmiedeff reblogged this from pushmedownthestairs
- gimmiebeerorgimmiedeff said: been thinking the same way for awhile now.
- gimmiebeerorgimmiedeff likes this
- pushmedownthestairs posted this